6.17

It's been 3 months since i've updated this thing. I apologize to anyone who follows this. After awhile it seemed like no one really checked it anyways. Honestly a lot has happened since then though.

1) May 2nd was our Tri State Battodo Federation Seminars. First of it's kind in the area and it was a huge success. I'm very happy that it went as well as it did

2) Japan - Henry, Dan and I went and competed in Japan.

3) Batto Camp coming up next. woo hoo

I'll do my best to be more diligent about this site.

Comments

Don Capari said…
Sensei,

I do read the blog. Any hints would be very helpful to me.
Don Ellis said…
Kim sensei,

Reading and enjoying the blog over here in the winter wonderland.
Sang Kim said…
Hey guys sorry about that, after awhile not much left to write about but that was just my excuse for being lazy!

Popular Posts