Seniorship

A new year is here! Although...it's February already....

It's quite interesting to see how much has changed in a year. We have new faces and our old previous new faces have become older faces haha. Although they're not that old really. When you get to the point where you know the techniques, you have to ask yourself....do I know these techniques myself, or do I only know cause I have had it told to me so many times? How well do I really know it? These things must be asked to ones self to help analyze what needs to be worked on.

Teaching or helping juniors is a a great training method. Most people when they start working with a junior tends to over teach. They just pour on all the knowledge. It's understandable cause you want to help a junior grow, but sometimes it can be too much. Knowing and understanding how much is one of the tough parts of being a senior. Then you have to think about as you teach, do I do what I teach? That's a great way of realizing what you know, and what you've just "copied" in a way. Something great to always analyze.......

Comments

Popular Posts