Abe's first time up to cut...

In Abe's words....

"I was excited for a whole week before I knew I would be cutting.
The day of, I tried to put it out of my head just not to be nervous.
I managed to keep myself distracted the whole day until class started.
Then I felt a little nervous. But still very pumped by the coming experience.
It was awesome! What an amazing learning experience.
Best 12 bucks I ever spent.
I absolutely can't wait to do it again."

And video....


Abe did very well for his first time cutting. Unfortunately he could only make classes that we didn't cut at so while normally you would cut after about 6 months at the dojo, he cut for the first time probably after almost a year and a half. Of course aim was the biggest problem but getting through wasn't a big problem. Great job Abe! 

Comments

Popular Posts